I started learning Ruby on Rails last year and till date I'm still learning more on it. Here are few good online resources which I found helpful:
- First Ruby book I read: http://www.ruby-doc.org/docs/ruby-doc-bundle/ProgrammingRuby/
- Agile Web development with Rails: Amazon link. I really like this book because of pragmatic approach. Worth buying.
- Code School http://www.codeschool.com/courses/try-ruby
- Once been through above books I started working on an Open Source project and where I believe actually I got chance to implement what I've learned so far.
- Revision after a break of 3-4 months from Ruby I again started learning from CodeAcademy which I found very wonderful and easy to learn tutorials.
- Also I've just started reading this book http://ruby.learncodethehardway.org/book/ which now I believe is must read for a ruby enthusiastic.
Will add more resources as I will find any but I guess if you are done with all these then you are at pretty much good level in programming RoR.