Today I come across a very nice article by Louis Lazaris in which it is encouraged that one should publish whatever he learns. Here is a brief about that article:
- When you learn something, write about it, and don’t do it just to make money off it.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
- Teaching others will help you learn.
- Encourage collaboration by allowing a free flow of constructive comments.
- If you make a mistake, fix it.
I would encourage everyone to read the entire post, specifically for the people who generally don't post/publish over web much. It would surely change your thoughts about blogging.
Hope you enjoy it.